At Brewworks Private Limited, we are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Any changes we make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you on the website or by e-mail. It was last updated on 4th March 2022.
This Policy relates to Brewworks Private Limited, incorporating Love and Cheesecake. This Policy is issued on behalf of the Brewworks Private Limited so when we mention “Brewworks Private Limited”, “we”, “us”, or “our” in this Policy we are referring to the relevant company in the Brewworks Private Limited that is responsible for processing your information. References to "you" and "your" are references to customer or potential customers and users of our website.
Brewworks Private Limited a private limited company incorporated in India with company number __ and registered office at A401, Lake Castle, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, 400076, India the controller and responsible for this website. We will let you know which entity will be the controller for your data for the purpose of Data Protection Legislation (as defined below) when you purchase a product or service with us.
1) How we collect your personal information
We collect your information at the point you decide to interact with us. This could include purchasing online, signing up for our email newsletter, over the telephone, or in person when you sign up in our stores to receive information from Brewworks Private Limited.
We collect your data when:
- When you register for an account or use loveandcheesecake.com
- When you sign up for information in our stores
- When you register for our loyalty scheme
- When you contact Love and Cheesecake by telephone or email
- When you book a place at one of our events
- When you book a table at our restaurant, Poetry or Sesami
- When you enter a prize draw or competition run by Love and Cheesecake
- When you complete a survey or give us feedback
- When completing any forms for transactional, employment or other purposes
- When you visit our website
2) The Data we collect
We are committed to only collecting information about you that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the particular products or services you’ve requested and to keep you up to date about all the latest news from Brewworks Private Limited.
It’s your choice if you want to give us your personal information. However, if you decide not to, you may not be able to buy from our website, and you may not receive the optimal customer experience.
3) How we use your Data and why
We like to get to know our customers and provide them with the best possible experience. We use information we collect about you in a number of ways, including to provide the products and services that you have requested, offering you a personalized experience and informing you about our special events and exciting news, so that we can offer the best possible experience. We will also contact you to give you assurance that your delivery is on its way or if we have a query about your delivery.
We are permitted by Data Protection Legislation to process your personal data in the way that we do because the processing is necessary:
- for the performance of our contract to provide you with products or services you have purchased or in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into that contract;
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests that we pursue; which are (i) to give you the best service/products; (ii) to optimise your customer experience and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience; (iii) to run and administer our business; (iv) to discharge our legal obligations; (v) to prevent and detect fraud; and (vi) to evaluate, develop and improve our products and services.
We will make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Your data is also anonymised and then used to optimise Brewworks Pvt ltd systems and procedures.
We have set out in more detail below the specific purposes for using your information and the legal basis we are relying on to process your information.
4) Sharing Your Information
Except as expressly set out in this Policy we will not sell, personal information to third parties, we will not sell any of your personal data to a third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You can opt out of 3rd party data permission for marketing purposes at any time through “Contact Preferences” in your online account or by contacting us at email@example.com.
However we may share your data with some companies as an essential part of being able to provide our products and services to you.
When we share any of your data we ensure that only the data required is shared and that it remains secure. We also ensure that your data is removed by the partner as soon as it’s no longer required.
Where we share data, we have a contractually binding agreement with each and every external company that clearly:
- Describes how they use any such customer data
- Sets out why they need it
- Sets out their obligations regarding the way they keep it secure
- How they are accountable for upholding the agreement